Featuring: Colvin Ranch Sirloin Tip Steak
- 2 Colvin Ranch sirloin tip steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
Quickly brown steaks in oil over medium-high heat and sauté onions.
Place steaks and onion in a slow cooker or 325 degree oven, add tomatoes, mushrooms, celery and green pepper. Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
Cook on High setting for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
To thicken gravy, remove the meat to a plate. Stir together the cornstarch and water; stir into the pan juices. Let simmer for about 2 minutes to thicken.